Last update: 2020-06-03
agileDSS loves data, but we love even more our privacy! Here’s how we manage and care for, the data we collect.
What do we collect?
Like most other websites, we use Hubspot and Google analytic, to collect user information.
How is data being collected?
We collect data via cookies included in your browser, as well as information that visitors submit in forms. When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, Internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by agileDSS to provide general statistics regarding use of our website. For these purposes, we do link this data to other Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
What type of data is being collected?
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Referring site details (such as the URI a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address.
- Any personal information you submit to us
- Newsletter: e-mail + communication language
- Contact form: First name, Last name, company name, e-mail
Don’t blame the messenger! We strongly recommend you take a look at the privacy policies for Hubspot and Google Analytics as we implement their tool, and are impacted by changes in the information their system collects.
What are we doing with the data?
- We collect navigational information to enhance your web experience. For instance,we like to know which pages are more visited, to make them more intuitive and build more similar content that is liked by our visitors.
- We use submitted data to communicate business offers and engage a potential customer in their data-driven journey
- We can use the information with our partners to make sure we are not contacting you twice, and to coordinate any business propositions in order to make them as relevant to you as possible.
How is your data protected?
- Our CRM is hosted by Hubspot and so we rely on their security measure to protect your data, which can be found here (external link) https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Google analytics data is hosted at Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US)
- Our CRM software for candidates is hosted by Recruitee; we therefore rely on its confidentiality policy and its security policy to protect the data that we collect directly or indirectly.
Recruitee Security policy: https://docs.google.com/docume...
Information about children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children under 16 If you believe that we have collected personal information about a child under 16, please contact us at info@agileDSS.com, so that we may delete the information.
We do not sell your data
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party. We love our privacy juste like you do.
We like to have our customers speak about our solutions! As such, customer testimonials may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent via email prior to posting the customer's name and testimonial.
If we are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by agileDSS. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
How can you do to control your data?
- You can request to know what data we have or ask it to be removed, by writing to us at email@example.com
- There are also additional steps you may take centrally with Google (we use Google analytics) https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=en